Thursday 16 October 2014

September Favourites

Hello lovelies!

Oh wow it's already mid-October now which means this is probably the latest I've put my monthly favourites post  - yet haha! Non the less I want to share with you some things I've been loving throughout the month of September! It's a short one this time because there aren't so many products that really stood out to me this month..


We've all seen it floating around the blogosphere, instagram, twitter and youtube and now I'm also going with the trend of nude lipstick! Kylie Jenner seems to master it with top notes and of course I'm by no means close to her level but I still enjoy a nude lip with a neutral toned smokey  eye! My choice of lipstick is from NaturalCollection in the shade "Fig Leaf".

To keep my lips soft and nourished I've been using the "Labello mint & minerals" from the "pure & natural" collection! I've been using Labello since forever and always love their products! This one has a nice mint taste and is really cooling on the lips.

The L'Oreal ColorAppeal in "153 Metal Plum" is a total bargain from Tescos - I've picked this gorgeous little thing up in the sale for only £1,50 and immediately fell in love with the colour! I'm usually sticking to my neutrals for eyeshadow but this metallic plum shade is just to gorgeous! I've worn this on nights out for a Real eye-catcher!


As I mentioned in my "Life's been busy …" post I've really enjoyed working out! And yep that's a weird one for an usually lazy bum like me but what can I say! I'm working on my fitness not only to loose weight but to get fitter - meaning: not to be exhausted running up a flight of stairs! Also I'm in love with cute gym outfits and trainers - I'm planning to buy a third pair in less than 2 months which is crazy!!

And last but not least my biggest favourite this month has to be movie nights with my girlfriends! I'm usually not one that goes to the cinema very often - I usually watch films much later, when they're already out of theaters haha but over the past few weeks we went to the theater, as well as rented out some DVDs and watched a bunch of good movies. I'd recommend you to watch "The Other Woman", "Sex Tape" and "That Awkward Moment" for a good laugh! I honestly laughed throughout those entire films! And if you haven't already you need to watch "Divergent" - it helps if you've read the book though, otherwise you might feel a but lost in the storyline. And I've also rewatched "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" for the hundred thousands time (probably haha). I just love this film and the songs are so catchy - this also triggered a recent beauty buy which I'll be blogging about next week so keep your eyes peeled!

And that's it - a short but sweet wrap up of my favourite things in September!

What have you been loving last month? Tell me in the comments! And if you have any film recommendations I'm happy to hear those as well:)

xx Ann-Kathrin


 Follow me on Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram / Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment