Friday 3 October 2014

Life's been busy...

Hello lovely people!

Where on earth have you been? Yep, it's been a while since I last blogged and I feel really bad about being a rubbish blogger. I know that's probably what every other blogger says, when they take some time off.

Anyways I just didn't get around to sitting down in front of my laptop and type up a blog post. Life has just been crazy busy lately..


First things first: I moved back home to Austria! I spent the past 10 months living in England. After my graduation last June I decided to take some time off before starting university and go and spend some time abroad. It's been a great experience but I'm still happy to be back home and reunited with my family and friends. I'm planning on doing a whole blog post about my time abroad so if you would like to see that please let me know in the comments!

And of course I had to catch up with some friends, meet up for coffee, go for a nights out and so on ... It's been really lovely to see everybody again!

I've also been working my butt off. Summer time always means "Wine Festival time" in my region. Yep it's a traditional festival where most wine traverns open up and sell their wines and food and of course there's always bands playing (which can be horrible sometimes because they like to play Schlager Music - if you don't know what that is: be happy about it haha or just google it ;D). I live in a wine-growing village and nearly every town around it has it's own wine festival, every festival is about a week to 10 days long! I've been working at two of those wine festivals as a waitress and even though it's fun and I enjoy it, it can be quite challenging and tiring (talk about serving drunk or rude people).

I joined the gym beginning of August and have been working out four to five times a week. I never thought that I would say this but it's actually a lot of fun - especially if you have a training buddy! And of course I can't wait to see some results!

I also took an entrance exam for university and got my results this week! So starting in October I'll be studying English and Psychology and Philosophy in order to become a teacher at the University of Vienna - whoooo!

And that's pretty much everything I got up to! I hope you'll take my apology and I'll make sure to be posting more regularly again - after all I really missed blogging!

Please let me know what you got up to this summer! Did you go on a holiday trip? Or did you have a summer job? I'd also love to know what kind of posts you would like to see from me in the future!

Lots of love,

Ann-Kathrin

No comments:

Post a Comment