Tuesday 15 July 2014

Tips Tueday #3

Hello lovelies!

The product that I'm talking about this week is the Barry M Nail Paint in "SKNP2 Pearl" from their Silk collection.



This nail paint is a gorgeous pearly white which in my eyes looks really sophisticated and classy. I love the pearly sheen that it has. I've also worn this for my birthday party with a black dress and a nice tan and whenever I look at those photos I have to stare at my nails haha


Unfortunately the camera doesn't pick up the beauty of it at all :(
It's also the perfect consistency - it glides on so smooth and looks opaque in only two coats. I prefer this formular over the Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly one because I think it's easier to work with it!

Have a great tuesday,

xx Ann-Kathrin

Follow me on Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram / Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment