Thursday 3 July 2014

June Favourites

Hello lovelies!

Okay so I titled this post as "May Favourites" at first - if that's not a sign for me not realizing how time is flying by, then I don't know what is. Anyways, I've put together a little list of beauty and non-beauty related things that I've loved throughout the month of June!



I've been loving the Dove Purely Pampering Nourishing Lotion with almond cream and hibiscus and this product skins into the skin so quickly and leaves it so soft and smooth. And the smell is just divine! A friend actually recommended me the lotion that smells of pistachios and magnolia which is on my wish list for next time!


I've enjoyed my "Brightside" bath bomb from LUSH. Unfortunately I can't put it on the photo anymore because it gone! But I've blogged about this already so go and have a look at that here.

I finally purchased the Rimmel Kate Matte Lipstick in "Wine 107" and I've been loving this beautiful wine coloured red! I know a lot of people rave about this and that's just because it looks really lovely. It's also doesn't leave my lips too dry even though it's a lipstick with matte finish. And it smells really great too!

Another favourite of mine has been the PS Love Your Nails Nail Polish Twist Pot for instant nail varnish removal. I purchased this on a trip to Primark while being in Manchester and thought it would be an easy way to remove my chipped nail varnish - and it is. You just stick your finger in, twist it against the pre-soaked sponge and after taking out, you're good to go! It also doesn't have a horrible smell like other nail varnish removers.

And how could I write a June Favourites post and not mention the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette I treated myself to? I've loved trying out some different eye make ups with it. My favourite combination at the moment is "Bootycall" all over the lid, "Tease" in the outer corner and crease and also a bit of "Pistol" in my crease. I can't wait to use it even more - I'm excited to do a special going out make up look with it!

I've also finished the sixth and last book of The Mortal Instruments series: City of Heavenly Fire! Okay.. WOW. Can we just talk about all those plot twists and stuff that happened?! I literally can't believe how much happened haha. If you haven't read the series please go and do it - you won't be disappointed! And if you have: what did you think about this?
Also I don't have the actual copy on the photos because I've but it in a parcel that I've already sent of home to Austria.


Have you already listened to Ed Sheerans new album "x"? If not go and give it a listen! I've been totally loving it! I'm actually listening to it while writing down this post. I'll definitely purchase the CD soon, but for now I'll listen to it on youtube. My favourite songs are "Don't""Thinking Out Loud" and "Afire Love". I'm also really gutted I couldn't get tickets to see him in concert in Vienna in July!

And my biggest favourite this month has to be the One Direction concert I went to! Yes I have to admit to you that I'm a little fangirl! I bought myself the ticket as my reward for completing my final exams and finishing secondary school last June. So I've been looking forward to this concert for a year now - crazy huh? So on saturday the 7th of June I took the train down to London, met up with two of my best friends and off we went to Wembley Stadium. The concert was just AMAZING - I can't even say more than that! A nice bonus was that 5 Seconds Of Summer were their support group because I love them as well!

What have you been loving this month? Leave me a comment and let me know some of your favourites!

xx Ann-Kathrin



Follow me on Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram / Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment