Tuesday 22 July 2014

Tips Tuesday #4

Hello lovelies!

Tips Tuesday Number 4 is all about the Rimmel London I Love Lasting Finish in "198 Azure":


This is as the name suggests, a lovely azure blue with a metallic sheen! I seem to have forgotten about this little gem but when raiding my stash the other day I discovered it again. The formular feels a bit sticky to me and I needed a good three coats of it so my nail wouldn't shine through! I really love the colour though as it reminds me of the beach and the sea which makes it a great summer shade!

And since I needed three coats it started chipping on the second to third day which is a bit of a bummer. But as I mentioned before, most of my nail polishes chip quite quickly, so that's nothing new!



Have you tried any of the Rimmel I Love Lasting Finish nail polishes? If so which one is your favourite? And what do you think about this colour?

xx Ann-Kathrin

Follow me on Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram / Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment