Tuesday 3 June 2014

The Spring Tag


Hello beauties!

The lovely Abby tagged me to do The Spring Tag and I'm so excited about it because spring is finally here and we are taking big steps towards summer!


1.  What's your favourite nail colours for Spring?
I just paint my nails whatever colour I just feel like, I never really swap it up because of changing seasons! But right now I'm loving essies "Peach Daiquiri" and "Splash of Grenadine".

2.  Best drink for Spring?
Elderflower cordial is my faaaavourite! Reminds me of the times my mum and I used to make our own when I was younger.

3.  What goes on your lips in Spring?
At the moment I'm loving my coral-coloured lipstick from Astor Cosmetics (review here!) and my recently purchased Apocalips in "Galaxy".

4.  What's your favourite thing about Spring?
I love the change in the weather, being able to put my winter coat away and change it for a light jacket, I love that all the flowers start blooming, that you are able to sit outside in the sun to relax and also that the days get longer and you can sit out in the evening! Basically everything!

5.  Best perfume for Spring?
As with nail polish I don't tend to swap my perfumes depending on the season! I just spritz whatever I'm loving: right now that's Bruno Banani "Magic Woman".

6.  What TV series are you watching the most at the moment?
At the moment I'm obsessed with Breaking Bad and I need to get the season 4 and 5 DVD set! If you've watched it I beg you please no spoilers!

7.  Do you wear a different colour eye shadow in Spring?
I'm stepping out of my comfort zone of brown eyeshadows and black cat flicks right now and use a palette from YSL which contains really cute spring colours like mint green and pink. I might review this soon so watch out!

8.  Do you change your hair for the changing season?
Right now I'm trying to grow out my roots and get back to my natural hair colour so I won't be dyeing them this year! But I'll get a trim just in time for summer.

9.  What kind of music do you listen do in Spring?
My music taste doesn't change with the seasons so I'm still listening to my usual favourites. But I have to admit I'm waiting for some new summer tunes that promise a good time!

10.  What kind of fashion items/accessories do you opt for in Spring?
I'm all about shorts, dresses, skirts and light jackets! I'm loving my leather jacket at the moment as it still can be quite chilly here in the UK. Accessories wise I don't really change it up.

And that's all the questions done! Thanks again to Abby and please check out her post here!

The people I'm tagging are:

Alice
Zuzana
Joana

I'm looking forward to reading your answers!

And I'd love to know what's your favourite thing about spring?

xx Ann-Kathrin

2 comments:

  1. This is such good idea! My favourite thing about spring is that I can more adventurous with my fashion xx

    www.lulabelloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes love that as well!
      xx Ann-Kathrin

      Delete