Thursday 6 March 2014

ASTOR Heidi Klum Lipstick Review

Hello everyone!

Today I want to show you two gorgeous lipsticks from ASTOR Cosmetics!

I was reading Denise's blog post about her drugstore haul and that's where I came across the "Heidi Color Last VIP Collection" lipsticks. I searched for the whole range online and fell in love with the colours!

As I don't know where in the UK you can buy Astor products (anyone any ideas?!)  I asked my mum to send me my two favourite shades as a small birthday present  (all the way from Austria) - and she did! (For anyone who'd like to know: she bought them from a drugstore called Bipa.)


First of all look at the lovely packaging! The two shades I got are "003 cheeky" and "007 bubbly" - cute names for cute colours :)


"003 cheeky"

"007 bubbly"
left: "003 cheeky" right: "007 bubbly"
My first thought when I opened the lipsticks was "oh god they look really pigmented and a way too bright"! But after I swatched them on my arm I was relieved - they look much nicer and not too bright on my skin and lips!


As you can see "003 cheeky" is a cute orange-red colour and as I said not too bright! I really like the glossy-looking finish this lipstick has. It will probably become my go-to lipstick this spring!


"007 bubbly" is a bright pink berry colour and also has a glossy-looking finish. It's a pop of colour that's perfect for a night out! Or maybe to brighten up a bad weather day!

I love that they don't wear off too quick, so you don't have to touch up often. I also think that Heidi Klum did a very good job with choosing the colours for this range. There are nine gorgeous colours that are personally designed by Heidi to celebrate many different qualities (see the names!)

And for the price of €4,99 I think these lipsticks are very good quality.

The only thing I don't like too much is the way they smell/taste - a bit too cosmetic for my taste.

Have you ever tried any Astor Cosmetics products? If so what's your favourite?

xx Ann-Kathrin

7 comments:

  1. thank you so much :)
    xx Ann-Kathrin

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful shades they look great! I nominated you for the beauty procrastination tag too :)

    Georgina xx

    http://marfmallow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much Georgina! :)
      I'll have a look at your post right now!
      xx Ann-Kathrin

      Delete
  3. I haven't head of this brand, gorgeous shades on you x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh really? they do have very nice products - you should check them out :)
      thank you very much!
      xx Ann-Kathrin

      Delete